Linux desktop lacks innovation

Derek Broughton news at pointerstop.ca
Fri Nov 16 00:58:26 GMT 2007

Ari Torhamo wrote:

> to, 2007-11-15 kello 05:45 +0100, Mario Vukelic kirjoitti:
>> On Thu, 2007-11-15 at 02:00 +0000, Liam Proven wrote:
>> > If you didn't read it, you have absolutely no right to comment.
>>
>> But sounder is for _random_ chit-chat, it says so in the description.
>

> Mario, comments like this bring the discussion to a very low level.

Huh?  Comments like "you have absolutely no right to comment" already bring
the discussion as low as it can get.

While I would tend to dismiss any commentary prefaced with "I haven't
read... but", I still respect the right of any contributor to Sounder to
comment on anything they feel like.  Show your ignorance!
--
derek