Linux desktop lacks innovation

Mario Vukelic mario.vukelic at dantian.org
Thu Nov 15 04:58:16 GMT 2007

On Thu, 2007-11-15 at 02:00 +0000, Liam Proven wrote:
> If you didn't read it, you have absolutely no right to comment.

Just wanted to say that actually at first I just wanted to tell you _why
I think many people probably didn't read it. I hear "lack of innovation"
and "patent threat" an immediately dismiss it, and I'm certainly not
alone. That, and it was on the Inquirer.

The following rant about alternative wms really had nothing to do with
your article.

> The response on Groklaw was trivial, childish and displayed a whole
> group of people with remarkably poor reading and comprehension skills.

Well you didn't link it, and I was not interested enough to search for it