Linux desktop lacks innovation

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 02:00:34 GMT 2007

On Nov 14, 2007 12:09 AM, Mario Vukelic <mario.vukelic at dantian.org> wrote:

> On Tue, 2007-11-13 at 17:27 +0000, Liam Proven wrote:
> > Not sure if folks hereabouts saw this. I had hoped for more
> > constructive comment and criticism than I got. Even the legal eagles
> > at Groklaw missed my point and dismissed it as a troll.
>
> I admit that I didn't took the time to read it since I dismiss each and
> ever "linux desktop lacks innovation" article as a troll immediately. In
> addition, anyone giving credibility to MS's ridiculous patent extortion
> scheme gets extra troll points :)

If you didn't read it, you have absolutely no right to comment.
Furthermore, what you have said has no bearing on what the article is
about in any case.

Go read it. /Then/ you can talk about it. Not before.

> Thumbs up to Groklaw, yet again :)

The response on Groklaw was trivial, childish and displayed a whole
group of people with remarkably poor reading and comprehension skills.
As, indeed, I went and said to them, individually. Not one person
there responded to what I actually wrote about.

Email: lproven at cix.co.uk • GMail/GoogleTalk/Orkut: lproven at gmail.com
AOL/AIM/iChat: liamproven at aol.com • MSN/Messenger: lproven at hotmail.com
Yahoo: liamproven at yahoo.co.uk • Skype: liamproven • ICQ: 73187508