Ubuntu Feisty Fawn #16 in PC World Top 20 Products for 2007

Scott (angrykeyboarder) geekboy at angrykeyboarder.com
Wed May 30 09:10:14 BST 2007

Around or about Tuesday 22 May 2007 01:13 pm, Eric Dunbar spake thusly:

> PC World is truly defunct. Half (perhaps even more) of the products on
> the top 20 didn't deserve to be there.

A slow year for tech products perhaps?

> A terrabyte drive is nothing
> special, nor is a 24" LCD

But yet another Linux distro (which, in all honesty is no more "user
friendly" than many of it's competitors) is?

I'm not sayng Ubuntu didn't belong in the list. As far as I'm concerned it
should have been #1 (but I'm a tad biased).

But when you consider that just a few years ago 250GB was the biggest hard
drives got, then yes, a 1-terabyte drive is pretty special.  It will be
even more so in 18 months when it becomes affordable. ;)

--
        Scott
http://angrykeyboarder.com