Help with log in problem

Harold hrsawyer at comcast.net
Tue Mar 20 21:54:46 GMT 2007

Hi!

I've had such a problem with specific chip sets that open source does
not support very well. Windows works fine, Linux give horrendous window
management.

Make sure all the drivers are installed correctly. xorg.conf might need
to be tweaked as well. Sometimes incorrect monitor specs in xorg.conf
can cause the screen to go blank or turn off.

Check some of these things and run them by the correct support forum.

All the best.

Harold

?Harold Sawyer
www.SawyerSphere.net
www.centralconnecticutwcg.org

This email has not been scanned for  viruses  . . .
as I am running Mozilla on Linux, they can do little to me.
If you are using IE on Windows, you might want to at least think about using Mozilla for browsing and Thunderbird for mail.