Keyboard hotkeys: how/where to ask for improved support ?

Paul Sladen ubuntu at paul.sladen.org
Fri Mar 16 14:51:18 GMT 2007

On Tue, 6 Mar 2007, Vincent Trouilliez wrote:

Hello Vincent,

> Cherry still being in business, and I bought this model of theirs:
> http://www.cherry.fr/english/products/keyboards_cymotion_expert.htm
> It has 19 special keys, half of them use the normal F1 to F11 keys,
> However in the latest Feisty Live CD, Herd 5, I noticed with delight
> that a few keys had been assigned (yay ! :-), I think it was volume
> up/volume down/stop/calculator/e-mail/web browser, and maybe also
> "mute". I don't find all 19 keys to be useful in Linux,

Could you file a bug against 'hotkey-setup':

  https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/hotkey-setup/+filebug

for any of the special keys that didn't work out of the box.  Do the music
keys work if you have a music player such as a Totem open?

	-Paul
--
Why do one side of a triangle when you can do all three.   Nottingham, GB