Firefox Dilemma

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Thu Mar 8 22:48:08 GMT 2007

Pavel Rojtberg <pavel at madman2k.net> wrote:
> Vincent Trouilliez schrieb:
> > Since this situation is unlikely to change anytime soon (since FF is
> > getting increasingly popular on Windows), and since it's so easy to
> > install Epiphany
> Id just like to point out again that Ubuntu is still _depending_ on firefox.
> Id rather like to see it using xulrunner, so one could install epiphany
> without firefox or just use Opera without losing yelp.
>
> Pavel
>
> (if there is already a bugreport about that please point me to it)

Hi Pavel,

Please, send your messages to the list, NOT to my private
address, thanks...

As for XULrunner, yes of course, the XULrunner thing has been in the
pipeline for over a year, or more... if it still isn't been used,
there must be a good reason, whatever it is. Either search in bug
report, or ask on the -devel or -devel-discuss list, a dev might shed
some light.

--
Vince