How to join Google Summer of Code 2007?

Jerome Gotangco jgotangco at ubuntu.com
Tue Mar 6 02:00:15 GMT 2007

Currently, there is a call for participation for partner projects and
most of them are preparing their respective documents for it. Once
approved as part of SoC, the call for students would come in, along
with their ideas. My suggestion is to check out
http://code.google.com/soc/ regularly so you won't miss it this time.

No need to be a MoTU to be part of Ubuntu GSoC2007 (if Ubuntu participates).

Jerome

--
Jerome Gotangco
GPG: 0x9E379FC6