Mr. Shuttleworth gets quote mined (and probably should blog to clear this up)

Michael T. Richter ttmrichter at
Fri Jun 22 15:39:12 BST 2007

On Fri, 2007-22-06 at 08:33 -0500, Cybe R. Wizard wrote:

> > I always top post

> I always throw away stuff from those who brag about how little they
> care about the accepted conventions.

Ooh!  Can I play this game too?

I always throw away stuff from people who think the contents of their
killfiles is a matter of public interest.

Michael T. Richter <ttmrichter at> (GoogleTalk:
ttmrichter at
Our outrage at China notwithstanding, we should remember that before
1891 the copyrights of foreigners were not protected in the United
States. (Lawrence Lessig)