Mr. Shuttleworth gets quote mined (and probably should blog to clear this up)

Scott (angrykeyboarder) geekboy at angrykeyboarder.com
Thu Jun 21 10:16:50 BST 2007

Cybe R. Wizard spake thusly on 06/20/2007 05:12 PM:
> "Scott (angrykeyboarder)" <geekboy at angrykeyboarder.com>  said:
>> I'm on (ubuntu-user, kubuntu-user, xubuntu-user and sounder) and found
>> of the 4, only sounder is configured with "reply-to:" as the author of
>> the post, rather than the list.
>
> From Sounder I just hit reply in Claws mail and it is sending only to
> the list by default.  Maybe this is MUA-specific?

Very possibly. In fact Thunderbird (my MUA of choice) has had "issues"
with specific mailing list headers since day one.

Still it seems odd that all the Ubuntu lists aren't configured the same
way. But again, it's easy (for the list admin) to fix.

--
            Scott
http://angrykeyboarder.com