"Microsoft is known as an open and fair softwarehouse..."

Ari Torhamo ari.torhamo at saunalahti.fi
Wed Jan 31 23:08:20 GMT 2007

Hi,

I just had to share this with someone. Yesterday the Finnish computer
magazine Tietokone (Computer) wrote in the news section of their web
site about Microsoft trying to patent BlueJ's open source technology.
The news article begins as follows:

"Microsoft is known as an open and fair software house, but sometimes
the Seattle based company also makes misjudgements..." (my translation
from Finnish).

Link to the news item:
http://www.tietokone.fi/uutta/uutinen.asp?news_id=29534&tyyppi=1

Tietokone is one of the three large computer magazines in Finland, and
it's business oriented.

Regards,

Ari Torhamo