Who are the "go-to" people for repository mirror problems?

Michael T. Richter ttmrichter at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 03:17:49 GMT 2007

I'm having big problems with updates from cn.archives.ubuntu.com.  I've
searched on ubuntu.com and asked on the "help" mailing list to no avail.
Does anybody here know who's the person keeping track of various
<foo>.archive.ubuntu.com mirrors and can help debug a problem?

--
Michael T. Richter
Email: ttmrichter at gmail.com, mtr1966 at hotpop.com
MSN: ttmrichter at hotmail.com, mtr1966 at hotmail.com; YIM:
michael_richter_1966; AIM: YanJiahua1966; ICQ: 241960658; Jabber:
mtr1966 at jabber.cn

"Thanks to the Court's decision, only clean Indians or colored people
other than Kaffirs, can now travel in the trams." --Mahatma Gandhi