Article: Linux is NOT windows

Hervé Fache Herve at lucidia.net
Mon Jan 15 14:29:56 GMT 2007

On 12/30/06, Alexander Jacob Tsykin <stsykin at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sunday 31 December 2006 03:41, Arwyn Hainsworth wrote:
> > Aahhh! Now it makes sense!
> > For a minute I was thinking a radio flyer was a radio controlled plane
> > and a F-150 was a fighter jet (like the F-19). I just guess that
> > analogy went right over my head.
> >
> > Thanks for the clarification.
> >
> same

Yeah, me to (I thought F-150 was like a F16, oops!).

I basically agree with what has been said here, and I too disagree
with some parts of the text, but I still recommended it for my wife to
read because I like the basic idea behind it, and I think there is a
lot of sensible stuff.

I think Ubuntu is better than the Linux he talks about, which is all
for the better for us!

Hervé.