[Who Cares?]Re: In the news: Eric S. Raymond shifts to Ubuntu

Harold hrsawyer at comcast.net
Fri Feb 23 15:18:54 GMT 2007

I had heard that he has the whole Mickey Mouse Club converted over to
Ubuntu for just that reason. He thought it would help his club members
deal with viruses, so less mice would be experimented on.

And I hear he has quite a mouse pad . . .

?Harold Sawyer
www.SawyerSphere.net
www.centralconnecticutwcg.org

This email has not been scanned for  viruses  . . .
as I am running Mozilla on Linux, they can do little to me.
If you are using IE on Windows, you might want to at least think about using Mozilla for browsing and Thunderbird for mail.