[Who Cares?]Re: In the news: Eric S. Raymond shifts to Ubuntu

Rich Johnson nixternal at ubuntu.com
Fri Feb 23 14:34:58 GMT 2007

Man, all of you are giving this way to much thought and publicity. I thought
the news channels the US were overdoing the Rosey and the Donald feud, or
hell even the recent Anna Nicole crap, but man you guys have been talking
about this for days now.

Who really cares?  Like Corey said, he is more than welcome, follow the CoC,
leave the controversy he has created over the many years at the keyboard,
don't bring it here. Hey, in 1999 he wrote a killer article, other than that
he loves himself way to much so I don't care. When you have someone like
Mickey Mouse switch to Ubuntu, then let me know, otherwise just drop it.

--
Rich Johnson
nixternal at ubuntu.com
GPG Key: 0x2E2C0124