Totem's Full-screen quality in Feisty; is it only me having problem?

Michael R. Head burner at suppressingfire.org
Mon Feb 5 08:46:40 GMT 2007

On Sat, 2007-02-03 at 00:20 -0800, Daniel Robitaille wrote:
> Before  I file a bug report, has anyone else noticed a decrease in
> image quality when running Totem in full screen mode in Feisty?

Absolutely. I just upgraded to feisty and I watch a lot of videos every
day. The visual quality is surprisingly bad. I was thinking that maybe
Xvideo wasn't working right with totem, but I haven't debugged it
(gstreamer-properties still seems to do fine).

> Anyone else has seen this?

I'd be interested to know the bug number so I can subscribe to it.

--
Michael R. Head <burner at suppressingfire.org>
suppressingfire.org