"Reasons to stick with Windows Vista and avoid Ubuntu"

Jerome Haltom wasabi at larvalstage.net
Wed Aug 22 23:48:33 BST 2007

Yes, well, my hard drive constantly spins in Ubuntu if I leave Beagle or
Tracker on too. So, I don't.

As for the preinstalled stuff, yeah... but Windows OEM installs have
been that way for a decade. I suspect that if OEMs were to distribute
Linux machines in the volume they distributed Windows machines they'd
write Linux-crap ware for them. =(