"Reasons to stick with Windows Vista and avoid Ubuntu"

Jerome Haltom wasabi at larvalstage.net
Wed Aug 22 21:47:17 BST 2007

Weird. I installed Vista on my desktop and it didn't take more than 20
minutes from start to finish, including updates. The CD install took
less than 10. XP takes about 10 at this point.

Vista, for me, boots up to desktop in about 11 seconds. Ubuntu takes
near a minute.

I guess I must be biased. Or something. =)