Painting my house Ubuntu

Tommy Trussell tommy.trussell at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 14:39:09 BST 2007

On 4/25/07, Chanchao <custom at freenet.de> wrote:
> We're getting our house painted.
>
> Does anyone have any compelling arguments that I can use on my wife to
> get her to agree to paint our house 'Ubuntu Human' ?
>
> I already Gimped up a sketch of what it would look like, here:
>
> http://nachang.com/misc_pics/house-human.jpg

The best argument is the image itself... very persuasive, I would
think, but it may be radically different from its neighbors, which
might cause trouble with them. If your wife does not agree with your
aesthetic sense you should listen to her (assuming you value your
marriage!).

I hope you and she can use your image as a starting point for
discussion and you (and other interested parties, such as a painter)
can collaborate on the final decision.

P.S.: It's probably not necessary to officially register your project
in Launchpad. :-)