Ubuntu jobs : what positions were filled recently ?

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Sat Apr 21 12:18:17 BST 2007

Hello,

I noticed recently, that on the "employment/carrer" page on the ubuntu
site, the number of job offers dropped from 9 to 7, but I can't
remember/figure out the description of these jobs anymore, does any
know ?

A few month ago, I asked a similar question, and someone gave me URL to
access the revision control system of the website, so I could easily
see what changed exactly.
But now that the site has been completely redesigned, IIRC using
different tools, I assume the trick I was given won't work anymore :-(

--
Vince