New Ubuntu web site ! Ohhhhh...

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Fri Apr 13 00:10:58 BST 2007

A month ago I read on here, or was it -devel, that there was a new
revision of the website soon to be put on-line.
Well, it seems it has just been put online a few minutes ago ! :-O :o)

Boy, it's really different from the old one. Everything has changed,
the look, the navigation, the way content is organized.
It looks colder, more corporate, lke an IT news site, than the old site.
I guess it was their intent... to part with the original "kid-ish" look
and feel, so as to be taken more seriously by the world, now that
Ubuntu is really starting to count in the Linux world, after 2.5 years
of growing success.
Or maybe I am just imagining it..

Anyway, what do you all think about the new site ?! That's perfect
material for -sounder ! ;o)

--
Vince