[Fwd: new firefox]

Hal Rider hal.rider at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 19:20:43 BST 2006

hey guys and gals
just wondering since firefox has a new version number will it be updated
in the repositories or do I have to use synaptic and remove it and
download and install the version on their site?

probab;ly not the right mailing list but since it's so low volume will
find my own thread again.

so whats the weather like it your part of the world?
I'm in Hamilton, New Zealand and slowly spring is coming along and
temparatures are hitting 18 degrees celcius during the day though still
a little cooler round 8ish at night.
just be nice to see whats up in the world

cheers Haldor