Knot 3 suspense !

Tollef Fog Heen tfheen at canonical.com
Sat Sep 16 09:27:53 BST 2006

* Vincent Trouilliez

| I watched the dev team meeting on IRC yesterday, which seemed to say
| that Knot 3 would be ready on the same day (or was I on crack ??)...

It was, but well to make a long story short, we ran into some
infrastructural problems.  Those took a bit of time to resolve and by
the time they were fixed I was dead tired and went to bed.  Efforts
were restarted Friday morning and took until Friday afternoon.  The
final images were published around 1500 UTC.

[...]

| At Le Mans 24H they can change a Gearbox in 20 minutes on a proto...
| hopefully Knot3 can be fixed quickly too ! :-)

Rebuilding live file systems take a lot of time. :-)

| Anyone knows from inside what's going on ATM with Knot3 then ? Please
| share ;-)

The best place to ask what's up (or just follow the action) is usually
#ubuntu-devel on IRC, not email.

                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-