Knot 3 suspense !

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Fri Sep 15 12:36:12 BST 2006

Ohhh, how impatient I am ! ;-)

I watched the dev team meeting on IRC yesterday, which seemed to say
that Knot 3 would be ready on the same day (or was I on crack ??)...
waited all day, nothing, now it's friday afternoon... no updates have
been posted to -edgy-changes, and the release notes are now ready in the
wiki... I check the cdimages.u.c/releases/edgy site every 10 minute, as
well as the Knot3ReleaseStatus page on the wiki... and obviously I
check my mail client every 10 seconds for any mail in -devel or
devel-announce...
I guess they discovered a last minute grain of sand in the Knot3
gearbox... hopefully the mechanic can sort it out quickly !
At Le Mans 24H they can change a Gearbox in 20 minutes on a proto...
hopefully Knot3 can be fixed quickly too ! :-)

Anyone knows from inside what's going on ATM with Knot3 then ? Please
share ;-)

--
Vince, never been so impatient... Ubuntu is getting more and more
addictive over the years it seems... :-)