How to be "polite"?

Zak B. Elep zakame at ubuntu.com
Tue Sep 12 06:31:03 BST 2006

On 9/12/06, Joel Bryan Juliano <joelbryan.juliano at gmail.com> wrote:
> Maybe I just want straight and direct to the point talks, that's why I'm
> being so pessimistic when I'm talking, can't blame me, I'm a fan of honesty
> too. So people that are dishonest when they're talking makes craps, loosing
> my patience and throws sarcastic remarks. I think sometimes it's gone too
> far, and I think sometimes I really hurt alot of people.

Umm, there is such a thing as a proper forum. :)

Don't get me wrong; honesty is all and good, man, but a little too
much honesty would do you more harm than good, just like everything
else.  Taking everything in little steps every day, and being
considerate on others makes for a long way to being a likeable human
being ;)

Cheers,

Zakame

--
Zak B. Elep  ||  http://zakame.spunge.org
zakame at ubuntu.com  ||  zakame at spunge.org
1486 7957 454D E529 E4F1  F75E 5787 B1FD FA53 851D