Fw: Communication Bridges?

Peter Garrett peter.garrett at optusnet.com.au
Tue Sep 12 02:59:47 BST 2006

I am forwarding a post I made to ubuntu-devel in response to concerns
expressed by Matt Zimmerman. Please contribute to the wiki page any
answers or concerns you may have regarding this. Discussion can continue
on sounder, if you are interested in the subject.

I notice that a thread has appeared on the forums:

to which I have replied at

http://ubuntuforums.org/showpost.php?p=1488924&postcount=29

Begin forwarded message: