Accessibility Under Ubuntu

James Purser purserj at k-sit.com
Fri Sep 8 15:49:08 BST 2006

Seeing as this didn't quite make it to the fridge, I thought I would
post it here.

I run a weekly online radio programme called Open Source On The Air, and
a couple of weeks ago I interviewed Luke Yelavich (otherwise known as
TheMuso in all good irc networks) about the work that is being done to
get Accessibility working under Ubuntu.

It was interesting to hear about the other side of the fence, so to
speak and its good to see people like Luke take the task on.

If you want to listen, hop along to: http://www.localfoss.org/node/229

If this is too spam like please let me know.

--
James Purser
Producer/Presenter - Open Source On The Air