Fridge: how to submit content ??

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Mon Oct 23 23:07:26 BST 2006

Recently I subscribed to a weekly radio podcast from the BBC in the UK, to improve my understanding of spoken English.
What a shock/delight when I received this week's podcast, it featured an interview with SABDFL ! :o))))

I checked on the Fridge but I couldn't find it there, so I wanted to submit it to the guys responsible for the Fridge, but, to my surprise and disappointment, I failed to find any obvious "Submit content" button or such, on the home page ! :-(

So I am posting it here instead, hopefully someone from the Fridge reads sounder.

The radio is BBC News, well known national UK radio, so good publicity/coverage then ! :o)
The show is called "digital planet", lasts 25 minutes and is produced once a week.
They talk about anything digital, which includes computers from time to time of course, but rarely Linux, so I was really overjoyed when I heard SABDFL in my headphones ! :o)
The web page for the programme is: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/4849402.stm
although at the time of writing, it's not yet up to date and still shows last week's episode.

Here is the direct link to download the interesting episode from this week:

http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/rmhttp/downloadtrial/worldservice/digitalplanet/digitalplanet_20061023-1700_40_pc.mp3

--
Vince