Reversion to Dapper Artwork

Conrad Knauer atheoi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 11:05:18 BST 2006

On 10/13/06, Chanchao <custom at freenet.de> wrote:

> So far I've avoided even checking out Edgy as Dapper is so great..

Whereas Dapper aimed for stability and polish, Edgy is going for some
nifty new technology.

You can read about what was included in the Beta here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/EdgyEft/Beta

> I didn't even realize the Edgy release is imminent.. it seems so soon.

Its not your imagination; normally releases are half a year apart, but
because Dapper was delayed by almost two months, it was decided that
the development time for Edgy would be reduced accordingly to get back
on schedule.

CK