IN THE NEWS: Edgy, Mark Shuttleworth, The Art Team & "The Discontent"

Scott geekboy at angrykeyboarder.com
Thu Nov 16 17:40:11 GMT 2006

Toby Smithe spake thusly on 11/14/2006 02:10 PM:
> On Tue, 2006-11-14 at 13:25 -0700, Scott wrote:
>> http://www.linux.com/article.pl?sid=06/11/14/1714241
>
> They got Frank Schoep's name wrong. It's NOT Stroep!

Oh well...

Thanks for responding anyway.  I find it odd that yours was the only
response.

But this gets better.....

After the lack of response here I (on a lark) submitted it to Slashdot.
 I've submitted far more significant stories to Slashdot in the past and
all were rejected for one reason or other.

So I really really didn't expect this one to be accepted.

But what do you know? It was.

http://linux.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=06/11/14/2241255

It must have been a slow news day (as several people pointed out).

--
	Scott
http://angrykeyboarder.com