Launchpad - closed source

Jonathan Carter jonathan at ubuntu.com
Tue Nov 7 06:34:25 GMT 2006

On Tue, 2006-11-07 at 11:32 +1100, Alexander Jacob Tsykin wrote:
> On Tuesday 07 November 2006 08:03, Jan Claeys wrote:
> > Something that's to Launchpad like what Bazaar is to CVS or Subversion.
> >
> However, the goal here is to have only one Launchpad which everybody will use.

It is!? I hope that's not true. I hope that there will one day be
open-launchpads that will be able to speak to the Launchpad, I would
hate to see every distribution locked into using a service which can't
be modified to the needs of the users and developers, slowing down
progress and frustrating people who want to contribute.

-Jonathan