Freespire's Google ads: "What is Ubuntu Missing?"

Pete Ryland pdr at pdr.cx
Mon Nov 6 16:09:55 GMT 2006

On 06/11/06, Mario Vukelic <mario.vukelic at dantian.org> wrote:
> On Sun, 2006-11-05 at 23:47 +0000, Andy wrote:
> > reply doesn't seem to work on sounder, my mistake.
>
> No problem, happens to everyone because sounder needs an explicit
> reply-to-list (Ctrl+L in evolution). In fact it just happened in this
> reply, I just was lucky to catch it in time :)

An MUA's "reply to list" function should work just fine either way.
But if you set the Reply-to: header from the mail list server, then
you can't reliably reply directly to the person without cut and paste.
 IMHO, if you want to broadcast to large numbers of people (i.e. the
list) then you should indeed be forced to click on "reply to list"
explicitly.

Just my 2c,
Pete