DMA

Robert Spanjaard spamtrap at arumes.com
Thu May 25 10:34:56 BST 2006

On Thu, 25 May 2006 01:45:00 -0700, Scott wrote:

>> That's a minority nowadays. How many Windows-users even _think_ about
>> writing code on their systems? :-)
>
> Plenty...
>
> Here is just a small sampling of examples.
  [websites]

Even if you come up with a site with thousands of coders, it's not going
to be 'plenty'  considering the number of Windows-users.

> And now that you mention it, how many Linux users even _think_ about
> writing code on their systems?

You don't have to be a genius to knwo that, _relatively_, there are a lot
more than Windows-users.

> I don't. That's not why I chose Linux.

Note that these are two different answers. Coding isn't my main
motivation (wanting to get away from Windows before the launch of Vista
is), but I do want to do some programming.

--
Regards, Robert                                      http://www.arumes.com