Widescreen Desktops

Karl Goetz kamping_kaiser at internode.on.net
Mon May 15 08:52:34 BST 2006

hi all
I just finished setting up a dual head setup using Twinview. The only
real worry i have is that now the desktop wallpaper is stretched in
quite a big way. Even the 'widescreen' wallpaper looks stretched because
its for wide screenmonitors, not 2 monitors side by side.
I was wondering if someone could point me to some Ubuntu artwork [1]
that was wide enough for a dual head setup.

[1] Ubuntu/ Ubuntu like artwork would be best. I'm yet to change a
desktop provided in Ubuntu, but this stretch is a bit silly :)

kk

--
Karl Goetz
The buck stops there -> $