Spam

Scott listboi at angrykeyboarder.com
Wed May 10 21:04:58 BST 2006

On 05/08/2006 01:23 PM, * Myriam Schweingruber spake thusly:
> Le Monday, 8. Mai 2006 22:12, Scott a écrit :
>> Is it just me, or does it seem that Spam is getting worse by the day on
>> this the Ubuntu mailing lists?
>
> snip
>> But I digress...
>>
>> As I said, it seems the Spam is getting worse on the Ubuntu lists.
>> Is anyone else seeing this as well?
>
> They at least don't come through to my desktop, never seen spam on any of the
> ubuntu-lists I'm subscribed to. BTW, I don't use the filters of my provider
> but use Spamassasin on my server @home.
>
> Myriam

Well as I mentioned I have Spamassain on my server as well (not at home
but on my remote host).  I have my own domain and my hosting provider
offers email and web space.

I do have Assailant's but I have no clue as to how to set up filters.
It is set up with some sort of default filters but they catch very little.

--
	Scott
www.angrykeyboarder.com