Spam

Guido Heumann listguido at web.de
Mon May 8 21:39:46 BST 2006

Scott schrieb:
> As I said, it seems the Spam is getting worse on the Ubuntu lists.
> Is anyone else seeing this as well?

Not at all here. I'm on many ubuntu and debian lists myself, and I find
the ubuntu lists nearly spam-free.

Perhaps it's just your email adress getting targeted by spammers. It
seems that you also have a special email alias for mailinglists, so the
adress may have been harvested recently from the public listarchives.

I'm experiencing this myself with my adress, but after filtering all
list email via "List-Id:" into different folders, all the spam usually
remains in the INBOX. The ubuntu folders are surprisingly clean in my
experience.

hope that helps,

Guido