Evolution terribly unstable

Lionel Dricot zeploum at gmail.com
Fri May 5 22:08:20 BST 2006

I must admit that I'm worried about the LTS evolution.

As an imap user, I don't have more bugs than in 2.4. It's even faster.
But, according to several pop3 users, 2.6 is a pain to use. Most heavy
pop:users are asking me,to come back to the 2.4..  I try to,report
bugs but most of them are unreproducible crashes or the unfamous "i'm
greyed and will never close myself"

not sure what we can do about it...