Going forward [Re: Automatix?]

Reinhard Tartler siretart at tauware.de
Wed Mar 29 12:35:43 BST 2006

Robert Stoffers wrote:

> I remember some talk a little while ago about Linspire's Click 'n' Run
> tool being made available on Ubuntu. This would be an excellent
> compromise which would allow people to use these applications legally
> regardless of location.

This would only be true if the service would coordinate with ubuntu
developers to coordinate, verify and test that their 'add-on' packages
won't interfere with future ubuntu upgrade.

This is one of the main problems of automatix, and I don't see how Click
'n' Run is going to solve this point.

Greetings,
	Reinhard