"facts"

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 12:06:59 BST 2006

On 3/28/06, Sasha Tsykin <stsykin at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I don't buy "known facts".
> >
> > [...]
> >
> Simple. In Australia people with a University degree on average earn
> about %50 more than those without. Those who drop out of school earn
> even less. I'm told in other western countries it's similar. Even in
> former Soviet republics, those who have a better education are doing
> better now.

Any chance you can show some solid statistics on this?
That doesn't seem right to me.
But having said that, I'd be interested in seeing the cost to benefit
ratio.. Education costs are going through the roof over here. (Western
Australia)
My partner has a spot waiting for her at Curtin Uni when she can pony
up the 25k (AU$) per semester, prior to buying books etc.

--
www.modmeup.net
Ubuntu Breezy 5.10