Rythmbox Instability

James "Doc" Livingston doclivingston at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 12:14:06 BST 2006

On Mon, 2006-03-27 at 20:33 +1000, Peter Garrett wrote:
> I find QuodLibet / ex Falso has far fewer problems here, and it allows tag
> editing.

Quod Libet is nice, and works pretty well. Some of it's features are
very cool.

I don't think anyone will ever agree on which music player is best,
everyone has their own set of features that they use and those that they
don't. Which of Rhythmbox, Quod Libet, Banshee, Muine and all the others
is best depends on who you talk to.

> What music player does Gnome use by default, if any ?

Totem.

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you.