nexenta

Øivind Hoel oivind.hoel at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 14:05:06 GMT 2006

Nexenta is very much a work in progress, and based on my limited tests
of it, it's certainly not ready for mainstream adoption like the
various ubuntu flavours. I like the idea, and will probably test it
countless more times than I have, but as it has screwed up my laptop
multiple times in the past (possibly and really most likely due to
user-error), I can't see how we could possibly advertise it as an
ubuntu flavour proper.

Just my thoughts, anyway...