Will install CD and Live CD be merged in the future?

Quim Gil qgil at desdeamericaconamor.org
Tue Mar 21 09:13:31 GMT 2006

Of course, of course. What about adding to the ShipIt CDs like a recycle
label - http://www.mainemicrofurnace.com/images/green_icon_recycle.gif -
with a "Don't throw this CD: pass it on!" - alike slogan?

This message could be also be digitized nicely in that screen you get
once the installation is complete.

El dt 21 de 03 del 2006 a les 08:23 +0000, en/na Jane Silber va
escriure: