MS Settlement (NY only)

Brian Puccio brian at brianpuccio.net
Fri Mar 17 11:57:45 GMT 2006

http://www.microsoftnysettlement.com/

If any of you bought a computer in NY that came with Windows already
loaded, between May 18, 1994 and December 31, 2004, you are entitled to
a voucher which appears to be good for the purchase of computer hardware
(or software). While I disagree that vouchers should be given, I think a
check should be given to each person, it is better than nothing.
                                                   brian at brianpuccio.net
                                                   GPG Key ID 0xBBD2401F