Notifications in gnome-volume-manager.

Josué Alcalde González josuealcalde at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 01:30:15 GMT 2006

I have been running dapper since flight3 and I and bored of a
notification.
I think it is a gnome-volume-manager notification, and every times I log
in, I get a notification in the top-right corner about my disk space in
a windows partition, and sometimes in my home partition.

I think they should go in the top right corner, shouldn't they?
And I would like an option to configure this annoying notifications.
They are boring me and there isn't a "don't show anymore" or a way to
configure it.

Also when there are two notifications, they seem really horrible, one
mounted on the other.

I would like to fill a bug, but I don't know where. Malone says that it
is not bug-tracking gnome-volume-manager.

Any ideas?

Should this be post to another list?