crazy world.. (and podcasts, audiobooks etc)

Michael Shigorin mike at osdn.org.ua
Sat Mar 11 10:24:39 GMT 2006

On Sat, Mar 11, 2006 at 08:15:45AM +0000, Matthew East wrote:
> > > odd that a book would be released under a free license but
> > > in a proprietary format.
> > These are orthogonal.
> His point was that the book is about intellectual property and
> the history of corporate entities stifling creation. This _is_
> inconsistent with releasing it as an MP3.

*sigh*

Well, something like 192kHz 24bit raw ADC data would be more than
logical as a source.

*grin*

> Read his posts

Did you read mine on LinuxBIOS? (never tried it on any of my
systems, btw)

> and give him a break.

Hm, sorry if it looked hard -- not intended to.

The meaning was "take it easy, there are lots of more urgent
things we just ignore".  Releasing the thing as Ogg wouldn't
really help anything although would be definitely more
consistent.

--
 ---- WBR, Michael Shigorin <mike at altlinux.ru>