Advice on CLI mail client that support mail threading

Alan McKinnon alan at linuxholdings.co.za
Fri Mar 10 10:28:50 GMT 2006

On Friday 10 March 2006 02:39, Senectus . wrote:
> On 3/10/06, Alan McKinnon <alan at linuxholdings.co.za> wrote:
> > If it makes you feel better, do what I do at these times:
> >
> > Ask myself if I would rather a) deal with several well-written
> > apps that I can understand and get to work once I've figured out
> > their place in life, or b) deal with the "abomination that should
> > not be suffered to live" that goes by the name of Exchange, it's
> > bastard progeny Outlook, and the abysmal crippleware that that
> > spawned - Outlook Express.
>
> Being a bit of a Domino and Notes fan boy I agree with you 100%.
> Exchange and outlook are two things that chisel away a bit of my
> soul every day at work..

Especially that Recall Message feature on Exchange. What a cheek. So
now I take savage delight in responding to those requests detailing
exactly why people can't take back email that you never intended to
send.

And don't get me started on what Outlook does to mailing list
threads...

--
Alan McKinnon
alan at linuxholdings dot co dot za