Advice on CLI mail client that support mail threading

Carsten Lange milkthemilk at
Thu Mar 9 06:28:58 GMT 2006

Am 09.03.2006, 04:14 Uhr, schrieb Daniel Robitaille <robitaille at>:

> On 3/8/06, Senectus . <senectus at> wrote:
>> I'm after a CLI mail client that supports Mail Threading (like the
>> gmail interface does).
>> What would people advise I use? (I've never used a CLI mail client
>> before either)
> mutt  (, available in the main repository

Opera. But it's non-free (source) though free (money). M2 is it's internal
mail client. I think it's much like gmail. And you get an excellent

Erstellt mit Operas revolutionärem E-Mail-Modul: