Online article: Mr. Dell opens up about Desktop Linux

Matthew East mdke at
Wed Mar 8 14:06:40 GMT 2006

On Wed, 2006-03-08 at 13:56 +0000, Paul Sladen wrote:
> On Tue, 7 Mar 2006, Daniel Robitaille wrote:
> > "Ubuntu is now the most popular desktop distribution on Dell PCs"
> >   --Michael Dell
> >
> Do we have a quotes section for this sort of thing anywhere?

Idea: we could establish such a section at (or another page) and display
random quotes occasionally on the website (somewhere non-intrusive)
using Moin's RandomQuote macro.

For examples of how this macro works, see the top of

mdke at
gnupg pub 1024D/0E6B06FF