Fixing Skype

Harold hrsawyer at comcast.net
Fri Mar 3 14:46:38 GMT 2006

Yes.

I was able to install Opera with those dependency installs.

Harold Sawyer
www.SawyerSphere.net
www.centralconnecticutwcg.org

This email has not been scanned for  viruses  . . .
as I am running Mozilla on Linux, they can do nothing to me.
If you are using IE on Windows, you might want to atleast think about using Mozilla for browsing and Thunderbird for mail.