Disks

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Fri Mar 3 13:45:56 GMT 2006

On Fri, 2006-03-03 at 07:54 -0500, Shawn McMahon wrote:
> Ok, it's been nearly five months since Breezy came out.  When can I
> expect my CDs?

Never ?

I got my Warty CD's in two months, the Breezy CD's too, but I am still
waiting for Hoary though !
Thankfully, IIRC, the ship-it system will be improved/overhauled for
Dapper, and it will be possible, for those who want it, to have a faster
and more predictable delivery, by volunteering to pay a little
something. I will happily choose this option :o)
A release lasts only 6 months, not that long a life, so the faster they
arrive, the more sense the CD's make.
It's not like Windows that lasts a few years, so it doesn't matter if it
takes 3 months to receive it.

--
Vince